And now, he's a rambunctious, strong willed three year old! When did that happen?
I think he had a good birthday. I filled it with his favorite things, like Cap'n Crunch Berries for breakfast, playing in the bath alone for an hour, spaghetti for dinner and the pool! We saved cake and presents for last.
He's so happy.
He said all day, "It's my birthday"! As if we'd forget!
He really doesn't like cake, but I let him pick out what he wanted at the store. He barely had it though, I should've just gave him a bowl of chocolate chips as that's his favorite.
He got money from Grammie and Grampie and from my Mom, Granny, as well. This kid is loaded!
He got lots of superhero gifts.
I think Ben is dying to get his hands on Noah's gifts.
Emily was so sweet and wrapped up gifts around the house for him. He was a little confused.
Ben couldn't wait to try on the Spiderman mask.
And Emily too...
All in all, I think he had a good day. He's loving having Emily and Ben gone all day at school. I thought he would miss them, but it turns out, they are the reason he screams all the time. Now, he just does what he wants all day around the house and he's happy. He's not strong willed at all when there isn't competition around.
In any case, we love this little guy so much. He's complicated and funny, rude and the sweetest boy on Earth all rolled into one firecracker. Yeah, we lucked out!
And I found this video on iTunes today of Noah when he was about 8 months old. So cute.
This is my favorite and proves while I will never be parent of the year.
Hehehe, I'm so mean! Happy Birthday to our sweet little boy who still hates that dinosaur.
5 comments:
Adorable! Glad he had a great Birthday! I'm with him, I'm not a cake fan - never have been.
Love,
Linda
Sounds like a great celebration for a great little boy! LOVE the pic with him smiling with his cake - soooo cute!!! Happy birthday, Noah! Big hugs and kisses!!!
Oh my gosh it looks and sounds like Noah had a really great 3rd birthday. I know when I talked to him he seemed pretty darn happy. Interesting that he is not missing Emily and Ben but rather reveling in the fact that he gets the run of everything while they are gone. Glad he had a Happy Birthday, ☼
Love,
G
Happy birthday, Noah!
Happy Birthday Noah!! Time shure is flying!
Post a Comment