Friday, August 17, 2012

Lacking

My blog is seriously lacking lately. It does that sometimes or rather I do that. I'm on track to break a record for the fewest posts ever in a month.

I'm blaming it on our crazy schedule. The kids are back in school, maybe I have less material now? I'm working more hours starting this week and couponing is another part time job. Seriously.

In any case, I found this video of Emily and Ben when I found the ones I posted of Noah last week. I'm trying to guess their ages here. I'd say about 4 and 2ish. This video always makes me smile, so I want it on my blog to remember it always.

David's Dad just got out of the hospital after almost 2 weeks! Everything is going to be okay luckily, so we wanted to send him a clip of Emily's piano playing. He's her biggest fan. She's learning to play with 2 hands now, and she is doing really well with reading music. This one goes out to you Grampie!

Okay that's it for now. I have a load of laundry in the washer, another in the dryer, the dishwasher is almost done, I need to take out the trash and recycle and I'm cleaning the bathrooms.

And I wonder why I don't have time to blog...

3 comments:

Pam said...

Excellent piano playing! Hope everything is ok with David's dad. Talk to you soon!

Linda said...

Great videos. Do you know that I don't think I have any videos of Sarah from when she was little. We didn't own a video camera. I think there's one VCR tape somewhere of her as a baby - I need to dig that out and see if it's possible to convert to a dvd or whatever...

Anonymous said...

Grampie say Thanks for the dedicated song.He is so proud of Emily's efforts. He says "See I told you she was a virtuoso". That will take lots of practice Emily. I loved the other little bathtub video. Hard to remember when they were that little and innocent.. Thanks for sharing. ☼
Love,
G.