Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brushing

Noah likes to do what his big brother and sister are doing.

And brushing his teeth is no exception.

Did you notice at the end of the video, Noah looks at me and sees the camera and gives me that cheesy smile? He's a riot.

I cut out the middle sixty seconds and took a picture. It all looked like this.

And this is the finale. Spitting and all.


My kids use an electric toothbrush. I just feel it cleans their teeth faster and easier. A few months ago, I gave Ben a regular toothbrush and he just held it to his teeth and told me the batteries were broken. Brushing teeth is becoming a lost art. I can already hear me talking to my grandchildren now. "When I was a little girl, we had to MOVE our arm to brush our teeth, back and forth really fast." Gosh, we had it rough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, You are a riot. Noah must certainly have your sense of humor. I just laughed and laughed about his last "news story" with that squinty little grin. He is too cute. I can hardly wait to see him along with his imaginative big brother and his flamboyant older sister. Just a little over a month... I can hardly wait. ☼

Linda said...

How cute and funny :) I've never had one of those electric brushes - just regular cheap ones for us. :) Sarah's been an excellent brusher though since she was a toddler and has never yet had ANY cavities. :)

pam said...

adorable!