Saturday, November 20, 2010

Walking

Noah turned 15 months last week, technically 13 months as the Dr. said they adjust his age for development through age 2.

You'd think with a big brother and sister around, he would've been off and running months ago to keep up with the action. But, this little man does what he wants when he wants. He's very head strong. I don't know where he gets that from. Oh yes, me!

He took his first steps today.

He went from that to this in an hour. He looks a little like a drunken sailor, but he's getting it.

Other than getting out of diapers, this is the last real baby milestone.
I'm a little sad. But proud of my little monkey for finally having the confidence to take those first few steps.

4 comments:

Linda said...

How exciting!!! :)

I remember Sarah's first steps and what a wonderful moment that was. :)

Anonymous said...

OH wow! Hooray for Noah! I can't believe no one called me to take a look. I was not expecting to see any posting on the weekend, so just happened to check and got such a great surprise. It is amazing that he and Gregory started at just the same time. What a great communication those two little ol' men have. Neither wanting to leave the other behind. !Good job. Noah has such a good support team. Yeah to Emily for being there for all the excitement.☼
Love,
G.

pam said...

Love it! So cute! Love David's laugh, love Emily's enthusiasm for her brother. Way to go, Noah!!!

Sarah said...

YAY for walking! And BOO for walking! I get the mixed emotions.