This is my last shopping trip to the store:
There is a 15 pound turkey which you can't really see in the back.
These are items I normally buy with the exception of a few items that were free, like the bottles of tea and boxed potatoes which will end up at the food bank. I needed to get to $100 to get my free turkey, so I did what I had to do.
$201 worth of stuff.
I paid $36.
And I'm done.
2 comments:
Boy oh boy! You better be saving that mincemeat for my Christmas pie and I noticed a nice jar of plum sauce whiich will go great with those wonderful egg rolls you are reputed to make.( I've never tasted them yet, but am looking forward to having some!) You are doing a great job with those coupons and I'm sure with plenty of effort on your part. Good job!☼
Love,
G
Wow, lots of hard work, for sure!! Amazing results - good for you! I can see why you'd get burned out on it though... I was telling Jim about it yesterday and I started to look up some coupons before heading on our shopping trip. We don't have many choices here in smalltown USA and two minutes into searching - I had simply had enough. No patience for it. :)
Post a Comment