Here's Thanksgiving Day...
It started with the Macy's parade. Ben was in heaven.
We loaded up and drove down to my Dad and Suzy's in Phoenix, an almost 2 hour ride.
My Aunt Rosie and her husband John drove in from California.
Suzy worked her butt off for several days getting everything ready. Don't let all these ladies in the kitchen fool you. Rosie, Emily and I didn't lift a finger.

Aunt Rosie getting some baby love.
Suzy bought Ben some costumes after Halloween. He quickly became a ninja and then Darth Vader.
Here's my Mom with my kiddos.
My sister with her son Rocco.
My beautiful nieces... (Joey's daughter Auna on the left/Tammy's daughter Tiffany on the right)
At one point, I couldn't find Emily. It's a large house, and after I searched, I headed to the backyard, not there. And guess where I found her? In the driver's seat of my Dad's BMW convertible.
My brother and Dad playing with my sons.
Then it was time to head back home. The kids watched The Grinch, but I think everyone was exhausted.
On the last day of this mini vacation, we wanted to hang up the outside Christmas lights, but it's 33 degrees out. I'm thinking it can wait until next weekend.
3 comments:
Everyone looks great, friend! So happy you had a nice holiday. Love ya!
A wonderful time for sure!! :)
Here, I'm still coughing - and yea, we put up our outside lights in a brutal 20-degree wind, but here... it's not gonna get any warmer now until next April, lol.
I'm still not blogging, I figure I might return after Christmas. Have a great week! It's a short school month (and work month for us) - have about 2 1/2 weeks
It looks like everyone had a great time at your Dad and Suzy's place. I love how the kids were coping on the ride home to PV. Ha!Glad you all had a great day. ☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment