I've been so busy this week that I didn't have a chance to write about our Halloween party. We hosted the party for our Mommy Group. The kids enjoyed dressing up a second time around. I didn't paint Ben's face because that make-up comes off rather easily. Plus he still had a runny nose and I didn't want to be smearing green all over his face with my kleenex.
My girl.
You can't really tell, but she is getting little freckles on her nose.
So cute!
Ben decorating a cookie.
Emily eating a cookie.
Bean bag toss.
Yes, the little girl in the middle is in a double leg cast to correct a hip problem.
Getting cavities.
We even did a pinata. My kids first time.
Em giving it a whack!
It was a great party and everyone had a fun time. We'll have to do it again next year.
I forgot to mention one of my favorite parts of Halloween night. We met up with some of our friends in our Mom group, so we had like 8 kids in our group that would all go up to each door together. Ben would usually be lagging behind. When he'd get to the door, we'd say, "Ben, what do you say?" Meaning "trick or treat" of course. He'd always say, "What about me?" Then, a very polite "thank you" once he got some candy. He was a riot. Can you tell he's 2?
1 comment:
Love it. So much fun!
Post a Comment