Here's Grammie assembling the walls. Notice the glob of frosting inside the house.
Grammie is still hard at work.
Emily enjoying a gum drop.
Ben getting ready to eat a Christmas tree.
What the pictures don't show is the earthquake/tornado that hit the house. Grammie couldn't get the walls to stay together. Frosting was everywhere and I had never heard Gwynne laugh so hard. She apologized for wasting our money, but I think it was worth every penny of that $9.99 just to hear her laugh like that. David and I finally stepped in. We took it apart and tried to reassemble it. We added some decorate touches and it turned out pretty well.
Just don't get too close or you will notice the gaping holes in the roof and the front wall is about to collapse. I think it's our best house yet!
6 comments:
first time I saw my sister even attempt a project so like cooking in a thousand years..Good on ya Grammie!! I hope you guys are all having a real good time while we freeze up here in Canada...Christmas can't come too soon for me..I hope I don't get stuck trying a gingerbread house as it will be notable for sure!!..Love Auntie Barb
I think it's beautiful! Great team effort!
It looks great! What a fun story and photos. :-) You know, we never attempted Gingerbread houses...
So funny! Isn't that the idea though, to have fun?
Hey my word verification is "fries" (yum!)
you guys continue to crack me up!!! That Roxy is a handful! I will miss her too!!
:)Shar
P.S. It was great meeting David's mom. I had a nice time chatting with her!
:)Shar
Post a Comment