Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Our Sweet Kitty

Our sweet kitty turned 3 last week! We've had him for almost 2 years.

When we first got him, he definitely preferred women. So, Emily and I were his favorites. But, somewhere along the line, this sweet boy won over the sweet kitty.

We have more pictures of Rio on our phones than anything else.  

On his birthday he got a can of tuna, well, not the whole can. But, tuna is his favorite. 

We'll likely have him after all the kids are grown and off to college. That's a crazy thought!
Happy birthday Rio! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..ur precious Baby Kitty
RIO...Such a Beautiful Cat'
!!! With a Special Personality..
He really loves people to pet
Him.. very Nice pics of Rio. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Rio. the time seems to go by so quickly . Eli was 3 in February or at least sometime around the beginning of the year. We should pick a birthday for him too. They look so similar I wonder if they would be friends. Eli really doesn't like to associate with the outdoor cats so not sure if he would be jealous of Rio or not. Anyway I'm sure he enjoyed his tuna treat!
Love,
G

Linda said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to Rio! Such a pretty cat. Time does really fly... I was just thinking over the long weekend that we're going to be stuck with cats for at least probably the next 20 years - makes it difficult for us to think about traveling as ALL 4 of ours are the biggest babies. None of them are independent. I really think that whoever said that about cats - wasn't a cat owner. ;) Our two oldest are still under age 11 and the youngest have a very long way to go.

Love, Linda