Sunday, June 24, 2018

Emily's recital

Emily had her piano and violin recital a few weeks ago. I'm so behind on blogging. I'm behind on everything.

She did great and we are proud of her accomplishments.


 

3 comments:

Linda said...

Emily is so talented. I've watched her grow up before my eyes through your blogs.
Can't wait to see you all and meet them!

I'd been looking for your updates, so glad to see your posts.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

We were happy to see all the pics from the recital and after watching the video felt like we were there. She is really doing well and seems to especially enjoy the violin. That little quartet there could perform all on their own.They all are doing so well.
Love,
G

Anonymous said...

Bravo--Bravo..I Really enjoyed Emilys Recidal...she N Alanah looked so Cute,
They have grown up together for like 10
Years.. :) :) I have seen pics of u
Gwynne, when ur kids were little..n Emily
Surly has ur Long Dark Thick Hair..So
PRETTY... Stay with ur Music lessons
Girls..you sound like Pros.. loved
It..Emily, I'm sure ur Great Grandma
Anna Maybelle n ur 3Rd cousin Virginia,
(Both played the piano, they were awesome)
N they were watching over you with Big
Hugh SMILES.. :) I Love You, ur Granny