We hung out all day and enjoyed the beach. The clouds started to burn off after lunch.
We went back to the house in the afternoon to relax a bit and had dinner. Then, we went pier jumping.
Ben and Amy were the first jumpers.
Then, Ben did a front flip and came out of it and kept rotating and did the worst bell flop. Poor guy was in some pain, but he was a tropper and jumped again. But, he said no more flips.
Noah even did a few jumps!
Little Noah is so cute.
Here's a few more jumps.
And here's me and David. We each jump at least once. Well, me only once.
Tomorrow will be more of the same thing today. I can't wait.





3 comments:
Isn't the water cold there? lol, I won't go in water unless the temp is about 84 degrees (that's my rule for our pool). Anyways, I'm glad you guys are having fun doing what you love. :)
Love, Linda
I'm so glad you guys made it safely to Gibsons. I am waiting to see a picture or two of my little bro and his sweet wife. Don't let them talk you out of taking one. If they don't want it public you can send to me on messenger. :) I see the kids still like the fun of jumping from the pier. Hope Ben is doing ok after his flipping and belly flop!!!Glad to see that Amy managed to get sometime to spend with you all.Hope you enjoy the next few days.
Love,
G
Omg..pier jumping..Ben-- ouch a filp n then
A Belly Flop...OUCH.
I HAVE HAD A few of them myself..not fun they hurt..Noah you look so cute posing in ur pic..Nice to see Amy there, I see Emily smiling.. :) I am Happy that u all have so
Much FUN. ON all ur trips..so keep it Going,
You will have FUN,FUN,FUN TIL UR DADDY TAKES ur T-BIRD AWAY...LOL A BEACH BOYS SONG, FROM THE LATE 50'S OR EARLY 60'S..OK U ALL HAVE SWEET DREAMS ..CUZ U ALL WILL BE SO TIRED. FROM JUMPING OFF THE PIER..LOVE N HUGS..GRANNY SHARON.
Post a Comment