Saturday, July 14, 2018

Idaho, Day 4

We had a lovely day today. We pretty much did everything from days 1, 2 and 3 with a walk through the woods and smores added in. This is the front of the house.


Here are the kids before the walk. 

My Dad showed us his rock piles that he adds a rock to everytime he goes by. So, we all added rocks. 

We went out and attempted the water skis again. Nobody really got up. Ben is the closest. Even Noah tried it for a second, but then got scared. It is scary being alone in the lake 

Then, we went rafting. I got some good pics, but they are on my other camera and I'm too tired to go get it.  Maybe tomorrow night.

I made Em do a handstand. I don't know if I have one from Idaho. I have her doing handstands from the Bahamas to California. 

We had a fire and made smores. It looks like it's noon, but it was already 9:00 at this point. It gets dark around 10, and the sun comes back up around 4:30.
 

Suzy's son and his wife, Melody, and their granddaughter came over for dinner. It was nice to see them. I didn't get a single picture though. And now we are all showered and going to bed. I'm wiped out. Ready for more adventures tomorrow. Well, after a good nights sleep. We are headed to Wenatchee, Washington.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This my 3rd comment.
I'm doing a test run..1st 2
got stuck. :(

Anonymous said...

Not sure who left the comment above but I see my comment did not post either.😢
Love,
G

Anonymous said...

Hi gwynne..it's me Sharon..well, I thought it was my phone ..like it was stuck..
Wonder why ..these 2 comments got posted..?? I WILL TRY WITH this post..:)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of Pete n David n the kiddos..
There she is, Pmb roasting marshmallows
Ur in Nature now..Suzy.. :)
Emily that is the perfect handstand,
U can do anything u want Em..
Now back to the Carpanzano Mailbox.
Pete u did that, you r so Unique
N Creative..I like it..at first I
Thought what is it?? Umm a wheelbarrow,
A snow/horse plow, or Lawnmower,???
Very stylish .. :) Gina, where are you ??
My love Mama