Noah got busy fishing. Emily is enjoying it too. And wouldn't you know it later in the day, Noah caught a fish and got it on the dock and him and Emily freaked out and it flopped off the hook and into the water. What the heck? Of course, I was out there the entire day and had just gone inside for like 5 minutes.
Emily, David and Ben were out on the jets skis.
Papa took Ben for a kayak ride.
David took a nap.
Then, we took the boat for to this little beach area.
The kids play king of the log. David and my Dad are out there too.
Then, we played with the Waboba ball. It's a ball that skips on the water.
My Dad took a little nap.
The boys took a break.
A family pic. I'm looking like a shrimp already. One kid is pass me and the other will be in a month or two.
The boat wouldn't start and my Dad hotwired it in like 5 seconds. The boys were super impressed.
My cutie on the boat.
Then, we all went in the water to cool off and relax.
Ben doing a back flip. He didn't even lose his hat!
I love these two kiddos.
A pretty sunset.
Tomorrow is our last day here. We head out Sunday morning for our next adventure. I think we'll do a little bit of everything and enjoy the day in the water.

















3 comments:
Another perfect summer day - bacon, fishing, boating, swimming, flipping, Emily on the SUP looking like a pro - doesn't get much better! Take me! Take me! :) Enjoy your last day? Love to all!����❤️��
Your lobster
Well your third day really looked super busy.. bacon to start off the day,fishing, flipping playing games at the beach, a bit of rest and even closing out the day with a beautiful sunset.Truly something anyone would love to have. To top it all off you have an oh so reliable house and dog sitter always there when you need her.Just realized I almost copied LOBSTERS post or at least the first sentence. (Sorry):)
Your dad and Suzy must have been saving all their energy for the past month or so. I don't know how they manage to keep up. Amazing for sure.
Well I'm definitely waiting to see what fun and frolics day 4 brings you all. I pray it will be another great day.
Love,
G
Ok, ummm who is the mystery Lobster
Person??? It's fun to guess, n wonder..
Now, where's a pic of my PMB??
(PATTY MELT BUD) SUZY Q--- SHE MUST ALWAYS
BE IN THE HOUSE MAKING HOMEMADE CHERRY
PIES, N FRYING BACON..LOL. AT CHRISTMAS SHE TURNS HER HEAD N RUNS WHEN I TRY TO TAKE HER
PIC.. SO MUCH MORE FUN things TO DO, OUTSIDE
PMB...OH YES N U LOVE TO. CLEAN THE HOUSE..
YES GWYNNE, I HAVE NEVER TURNED GINA N DAVID
DOWN...THEY ASK ME N I AM THERE..THE OFFICIAL DOG, CAT N HOUSE SITTER..n trust me I. Know the Drill..!! It's very peacful, n nice cool weather..it's fun...I feel like I'm writing a book..?? What a blast of FUN U ALL HAVE AT PAPA'S N G-MA SUZYS..THAT WAS A FUNNY STORY ABOUT THE FISH GETTING AWAY FROM EM n NOAH..YES UR DAD CAN FIX ANYTHING...OK I WILL SIGN OFF NOW..MY LOVE N HUGS..GOD BLESS N BE SAFE...MOMMY
.
Post a Comment