The beautiful water, clear skies and pine trees are even making these two get along.
David picked over 10 pounds of cherries from the neighbors tree. Suzy is making a cherry pie. The rest we will gobble up.
We played some frisbee.
Noah and I dug for worms to go fishing with. We actually found a huge fat one.
But, then we felt bad about killing it, so Noah just fished with the lures. Papa taught him how to cast and Noah was a pro in no time.
He really liked it.
Even Emily wanted to fish.
Then, everyone came inside to eat strawberry shortcake and Noah caught a fish. He put it on the dock and it got off the hook and flopped in the water. I couldn't believe I missed his first fish and he couldn't believe it got away. I told him there are more fish in the sea and we'll catch another tomorrow.
These pictures are all out of order and I'm too tired to switch them around. They came from three different cameras. This one being my water camera. Obvi.
The kids and David play King of the Raft. David always wins.
Emily took out the jet ski more today by herself. She's getting really good.
Here's Ben jumping from the water view.
Then, David took Ben out for a lesson on driving the jet ski. He did really good too. Even though he's at least a year away from being able to do it on his own.
Then, we went rafting. Noah was cool going until things got a little rough. Then, he bailed and David took his spot.
Which was probably a good thing because things got really rough. I never knew the raft had writing on the bottom.
This is blurry, but their faces after they came down from that make me laugh.
Then, we tried to water ski. The kids had some trainer skis that my Dad and Suzy got. Ben tried about 4 times. He was getting frustrated. Then, he finally got it. Emily and David tried too, but they didn't get up. They were close though. Maybe tomorrow.
And that was our second day in Idaho. We are lucking out with perfect weather. We'll do more of the same tomorrow and more on Saturday. Sounds perfect to me.








4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm totally cracking up from the rafting pic! Too funny! Such a great day!
Love,
Your lobster
Ok, ummm who is Lobster?? I'm thinking
Pam.. :) Good job David, 10 lbs. Of
Yummy Cherries.. G-Ma Suzy makes delicious
Pies..Emily, so proud that ur doing so good driving the jet ski.. Ben u did it! U got up on those skis n ur water skiing.whoohoo
Rough waters..oh my..their feet were all up in Air..was funny pic..n they all hung on.
Noah, ur a good fisherman just like ur Papa Pete..Gina when u were 5 years old n we went camping u loved to go Fish with ur Daddy..
Happy days at the Summer House..
Love you all..Mama
I've been so enjoying the pictures of the fun you are all having that I am forgetting to make any comments... but it truly looks like you are all having such a great time and since we didn't see or hear any more about your bee sting, I'm guessing that is not a problem. The kids are super cute and growing like weeds. I see Noah is missing a few teeth so I guess he is growing up too. Anyway off to make comments on your next post....
Love,
G
Just getting caught up after my fall. I can't really type easily so just know that I'm reading and enjoying your updates!!
Love, Linda
Post a Comment