Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Comic Con

Our little town hosted a Comic Con event last weekend. We're pretty small potatoes, so I wasn't sure what it was going to be like. But, David and Ben went to check it out. According to Ben, you must wear a costume. So, David went as Clark Kent. He looks mighty hot as Clark Kent, I must say. Ben put together several costumes and cut the fingers off of my best pair of black gloves and made his costume. He looks awesome too. Noah was going to go, but changed his mind. I think he would've had a blast, but oh well.

We didn't really know what they would have there, but they had this cool Jurassic Park jeep.
And the Batcycle.
David said Ben was in his element. Chatting it up with all the people dressed up. Like this Ghost Buster guy.

And Batman, of course.
There was a big Thor hammer.
And I'm not sure who this is, but I think Ben is winning the fight.
A few kids stopped Ben and wanted to take a picture with "Spiderman". Ben's showing them how to throw a web here
He got to make something out of marshmallows. He said it was Baymax from Big Hero 6. It looks just like Baymax.
And another with Batman. Ben was doing the Bat ears.
Just some goofing around.
Ben with some Star Wars folk. I'm so glad so many people were dressed up and it wasn't just Ben.
And to finish off the day, Spiderman climbed up a wall and was out of there.
He had a great time.

4 comments:

Linda said...

How awesome for them!! Looks like so much fun. :)

Anonymous said...

What an Awesome day for David n
Ben...Noah would have loved it..
Ben met so many Super Heros..
GOOD Job making the marshmallow
Man, Ben.. Cute Pic of David n Ben.
I'm sure they had a Great time..:)
Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

So great!
Love,
Me

Anonymous said...

Ben must have been in heaven to be surrounded by so many of his heros. David looked pretty happy as well. Glad Ben got to have that experience.
Love,
G