Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

This year, I had two Christmas cards made. Basically, I had a gift card through one site and then ordered the rest on another site. Same pictures, same words just different backgrounds.

I love having a holiday photo card. I used to write a letter with it every year. Now, I've condensed the letter to fit in the card. It works for me. You can see our past photo cards here.

I used to stress about getting a great family photo. Now, we just put on snow hats and it's all good.

In any case, here's our card this year.
Photobucket
And the inside:
Photobucket
We hope you have a very merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I loved receiving your card. :)

Merry Christmas!! I haven't been doing any blogging and honestly, don't know when I'll get around to it, but if you want to see pictures of all of the many weekend celebrations - they're all on my Facebook page. :) It's been a wild, fun ride. Thank goodness I don't return to work until January 4th.

Love, Linda