The kids were so excited that it snowed. I'm so glad they didn't have school today because there probably wouldn't have been a snow delay. At least they got to go out and play in it. Or rather have a snow ball fight.
This makes them just as happy as going to Disneyland. Seriously.
More snowball fights.
And snow angels.
Eating snow...but not yellow snow. Ben's eye is looking so much better.
Noah finally decided to join in the fun.
Last time it snowed, I put him in snow boots and he wouldn't take a step. It was like they were cement shoes. But, today he had no problem. And he got a lesson in snowball making from Emily.
Emily and Ben built a snowman.
He's a cowgirl.
Noah lasted 2 minutes and is now inside under the electric blanket. The other two are die hards.
3 comments:
So fun! Love the snowman - hey howdy hey!
Ben's eye IS looking great and that's one of the best little snowmen I've ever seen - so cute. :)
I can't get over you with the snow and we're here in the way north with the windows opened today and didn't even need coats, it's been so mild. Looks like our cold spell is coming in the new week, though I'm not in a hurry for that and honestly wish this warm weather would stick around, saving any snow for Christmas break, but in Illinois - that's probably not going to happen.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love, Linda
Glad to see Ben's eye looking better. I know the reason Noah didn't stay outside in the snow. He didn't have any mittens and obviously his hands were cold. Hmmm!But I'm sure he was happier inside alone being the boss of his own domain. (when you see his video you will see that the fire chief hat indicates he is BOSS!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. ☼
Love,
G.
Post a Comment