Friday, December 23, 2011

Apprentice

Noah is a learning a lot these days, like how to cause trouble.

The other day I hear rip, rip, rip. He's unwrapping Christmas presents.
Photobucket

Noah's attitude change has benefited everyone. Ben and Noah are starting to play together, and Ben has lots to teach him. Ben is enjoying adding a sidekick to his superhero play and gets Noah all dressed up.
Photobucket
The pajama pants hanging off his backside is supposed to be a tail. I'm not sure what superhero that may be.

This morning it was all Star Wars. The kids haven't even seen Star Wars. I know, I know, I deprive them.
Photobucket

We are all enjoying Noah now. I think we'll keep him.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm glad you'll keep him, lol. He's adorable.

I'm not doing any posting right now (other than posting photos to Facebook last night), because I'm doing other things. One sister has already arrived and the rest and their families arrive in the morning for tomorrow's annual Christmas celebration which will be shared with Jim's Birthday! :) Wait until you see the cake - I did good this time.

Have a fun night,
Linda

Pam said...

Well then, I think we should watch Star Wars when I come up! Christmas, the Force - totally goes together! Love you! See you in a few!