Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch on Sunday. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time.

First up was the bounce house.



Then, this cool teeter totter, but the other end was broken. So, it didn't move which was probably a good thing. Where else can you find a teeter totter with a saddle on each end?


The petting zoo. My kids always seem to love the IDEA of the petting zoo. Then, they get in there and won't touch any of the animals. Probably another good thing. The only thing Ben wanted to touch was his penis.


The hit of the patch...the barrel train ride.

Telling Ben to smile is obviously not a good idea.



The hay ride or as Emily referred to it "the dusty ride".


The pumpkin patch.


Again, not a good idea to try to force a 3 year old to smile.


The place where they have the pumpkin patch is usually a plant nursery and restaurant. Friday night all you can eat fish fry (never been)! The grounds are really pretty and they host weddings too.













Lots of photos, but I couldn't pick just one or two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you would have a hard job picking the best ones. They are all so cute! I am just wondering where was Noah?Also where are the pumpkins?
Love,
G.

Linda said...

Looks like great fun!! I was wondering the same thing as G., though I saw the pumpkins (where's the barren field where they grow, lol, like what we saw on our recent trip?) Really, really cute photos.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the really cute pictures of Emily & Ben. It's your humor that really makes me laugh! :)
Kathi

pam said...

Very cute! I'm glad you had a nice day.

Anonymous said...

It really was a fun place! And not too pricey like years past. Your kids are so darn cute!

Dak