Monday, October 12, 2009

Seriously Ticked Off

David and his Dad went to the movies today. That left me home alone with 3 kids.

I decided to play dress up with my little doll.

He's rather accommodating for about 15 seconds.


Then, he got seriously ticked off at me.


Of course, I laughed because he looked so cute mad, which seemed to make him even angrier. He already has my spunky temper. God help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. He is really starting to look a lot like his big brother as well. Let's hope that along with your temper he gets your good common sense and your ability to do a thousand things at once including putting up with your in-laws and all with good grace.
love,
G

pam said...

I love these pictures! Can't wait to see him next week! (You, and the rest of the fam, too - of course.) :)

Linda said...

Hopefully the temper doesn't last long - hours of endless crying are NO fun (I know about that as does at least one of my sisters who is still experiencing that, twofold).

He's adorable and looks just like Ben to me. :)