I wanted to pull out the pacifier to get a good pic. This is all he gave me. I think this is exactly how he will look when he is 87.
Then he got seriously mad at me.
So, I put the pacifier back in and waited a minute.
Then, I pulled it out again...and he got seriously mad again.
I put it back in and he was happy.
So happy that he was feeling sleepy.
Very, very sleepy.
5 comments:
This same sequence of events has happened at my house over and over and over again. :) So cute in his hoody!
So very cute and your comment about 87 years old cracked me up.
Very cute!!
I guess we have seen the last of the possibility for blue eyes. His eyes really are starting to look brown to me. However, Grampie says they are not really brown. Guess I will see for myself in a month or so.☼
Sure looks cute to me.
love,
G
Stop torturing your kids...too cute..still laughing..Auntie Barb
Post a Comment