I think by now we all know that Ben is just slightly obsessed with superheros. I had bought 2 spiderman books at the dollar store ages ago, but he wasn't into them at the time. Now, he can't get enough. We read this book about 10 times and he memorized every word. I mean he literally does not miss one word. Of course his sister is jealous because she thinks he can read.
4 comments:
OH my gosh I LOVE this! Ben is so adorable and quite impressive! Emily cracks me up! And it is so good to hear Noah in the background! The three of them make me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Lindsay
Too funny. Boy oh boy, Emily surely looks ticked to think Ben might be able to read, especially if I remember clearly she was quick to point out to me last year that she wasn't reading, she was only looking at her books and that she would only learn to read next year when she was in Kdg. She better watch out or her little brother will leave her in his dust as he runs ahead by leaps and bounds!
Love,
G.
I watched this last night and again this morning - so funny. :D I love the sound of their voices and Emily's feedback is hilarious.
:)
Emily is too funny! Just a bit of sibling rivalry here, huh? The good news is they both love their books and they'll be reading in no time!
Post a Comment