Some days Noah wants to be held all day. The second I lay him down, he wakes up and screams. I can listen to the screams (which will slowly drive me over the edge) or I can hold him. I choose to love on him. That being said, Mama still needs to shower. So, I laid him down while he was sleeping and sneaked off to the shower. I knew he would be screaming in 8.3 seconds. I was right of course. So, my shower lasted about 3 1/2 minutes. When I got out, Ben came running in so proud of himself. He said, "I put in Noah's passagefire", meaning pacifier.
I went to check on Noah. This is what I found...

Ben was so proud of himself. He put the pacifier in backwards and Noah had the little handle in his mouth.

Instead of putting my baby out of his misery, I ran to grab the camera. That's just the kind of Mom I am.
6 comments:
I'm laughing out loud in my office. This is just all too precious and hilarious at the same time. You all are so funny, lol.
Funny story! Gotta love that cutie!
Dak
I too am laughing out loud! What a good big brother Ben has become. His intentions are sweet and I'm sure Noah will quickly learn to appreciate his efforts! :) So glad you're capturing all these great memories with lots of pictures.
Kathi
OMG I can't stop laughing that is too cute. I guess Ben has the secret as to how to make Noah stop crying and no holding involved. Love it....
Way to go Ben. Also liked your answer as to where was Noah on Sunday.Nice pics as well.☺
Love,
G.
What a good big brother! Very cute!
That is just too funny for words! Children are full of surprises! LOL!
Post a Comment