Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're Having A....

Today was our ultrasound. We are 19 weeks, almost half way. David and I were both pretty sure it was a girl. Actually, I don't know anybody who thought we'd have a boy. Everyone was thinking girl. Wrong.

It's a BOY!!!

He looks really healthy and he already looks like David. Kidding. This one better come out with red hair!

Here's his profile:


He was obsessed with playing with his hands. What else is there to do in there really? Then, he got bored and yawned for us.


Here's his perfect little spine.


Last but not least, his boy parts.


We hadn't really picked out any names as we just assumed we'd wait until the ultrasound. So, now we've already begun throwing ideas around. We still like Noah from when Emily was born and we are still trying too come up with more. David is VERY traditional, so anything gender neutral or to modern is out. Any ideas?

Honestly, we were shocked when she told said, "I see an umbilical cord and something else." We are just so very happy and blessed that he looks healthy.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats, friend! I actually can tell by the profile that he's related to Em and Ben. That may be weird, but I totally see it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Gregory Peter. I think Grandpa's count. I love the name Gregory and since he may be born on his GREAT grandfather's birthday, I think that would be fitting. But, so long as he is healthy names won't really matter except to help establish his place in this big wide world.
I agree with Pam he does seem to have a profile that I could say, "That's Ben".
Lots of love and Congratulations,
G.

Linda said...

What a marvelous profile! All of the photo/scans are great. Congratulations!

I've always been partial to old-fashioned biblical names.

Linda

Sarah said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you! I love the name Noah. It goes well with Emily and Ben.

brownymama said...

Yeah! It's so fun to know what to shop for isn't it?! Boys seem to be the majority these days. I'm so excited for you all. I totally had a crush on a boy named Noah from high school. He was a hottie!

Amy said...

Hooray Gina and David!!! I like the name Noah too. or Jacob or Matthew. you should have a couple picked out, because if he has red hair that may influence your decision!