Thursday, May 21, 2009

Still Needed



Did I fix the outfit for him?

Heck no!

I did take off the Spiderman pajama top as I didn't want him to be hot, but other than that, he stayed backwards for the rest of the day. Well, until we got home from picking up Emily. Then, he goes to the bathroom and stays naked from the waist down the rest of the day. He's my little nudist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, You are too funny! I hope you get some R&R this weekend. I think you are on the brink of cracking up:) Tell those two munchkins to keep on getting themselves dressed but don't let them out with baggy pants( low riders as Grampie would say). No Pants? Hmmm! better stay at home with that outfit.
Love,
G.

Linda said...

That's so funny. :D And cute!

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Linda

pam said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!