David and I both have IPods. The headphones that are included in this $200 device are horrible. The sound quality usually goes from one ear to the other. For that much money, you'd think they could include some decent headphones. About a month ago, David purchased a pair of JVC Gumy ear buds in black. He loves them and listens to his music every day when he goes for his afternoon walk. I needed a new pair as well for the rare occasion that I walk on the treadmill. I also will put on my music and earphones when the kids are driving me crazy. Some days I just can't take any more. To keep from turning into Mommy Dearest or getting a migrane, I tune them out and tune in to something that has me smiling and dancing around the kitchen. The ear buds pipe in John Mayer singing to me that my body is a wonderland. Please John stop, I'm happily married. Well, okay tell me one more time...
These ear buds come in 8 colors, so I got the hot pink pair to match my IPod. I was amazed at the sound quality. It's crystal clear and their is no fading in and out of the music.
Now, here is why they are possibly the best $10 you will ever spend. David thought he lost his set of ear buds. For the past week, we looked high and low. I bought him another pair yesterday convinced that they were gone. Last night, I pulled the laundry out of the dryer and there was this tiny black ball left in the dryer. His ear buds. They had been washed on warm and tumble on medium heat. He left them in his shirt pocket. I don't check for these things. He doesn't leave stuff in his pockets normally. We thought there would be no way they would work. David spent 5 minutes untangling them. He plugs them in his Ipod and they work perfectly. Now that's impressive!
2 comments:
Gina
You've got to ask Aunt Linda about Sarah's camera and the washing machine sometime...
Uncle Jim
Ah, yes. I washed Sarah's digital camera and it still works (thanks to Jim's ingenuity in drying out the internal components).
Sarah has the same ear buds and loves them as well. I don't use an MP3 player ~ Jim got me one but I passed it along to Sarah.
Post a Comment