Saturday, September 8, 2012

Our Saturday

We love weekends. The slower pace, sleeping in, David's waffles on Sunday mornings. It's all wonderful. Today I took the time to post a bunch of stuff on Craigslist. I went through some Halloween costumes and came across this one that my nephew Greg wore when he was visiting last year.
Photobucket
I liked it this way better.
Photobucket
Today, Emily's friend from Kindergarten who moved to Phoenix 3 years ago came to visit for a few hours. I'm so happy that they've stayed in touch through e-mails, letters and Skype.
Photobucket
We aso had a major breakthrough. Ben likes tacos! This kid eats the same meats every night with very little variation. Honestly, he'd rather have a caesar salad instead of a hamburger. Seriously, he's weird. In any case, he tried a bite of my taco the other night and loved it. So we had taco leftovers tonight and David had to give him a lesson on how to eat a taco.
Photobucket
Without his Dad's help, he just got a nose full of sour cream.
Photobucket
I'm making him a tostada next time.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nice!
(Sarah has never liked meat much either and honestly never have I - would much rather have salads, but tacos - yum)

Our weekends aren't quite so relaxing but they're fun - lots of festivals here this time of year. ;)

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ben, I bet those tacos were yummy,right?So happy E&E got to have a visit. They always look so happy to see rach other. Is Noah planning to be a little dragon this Halloween? It sure looks like a good fit.
Love,
G.