Saturday, September 15, 2012

Benefits of Nudity

I've let it be known that Noah prefers to be naked. The UPS guy isn't even phased anymore when I open the door and he sees my sons penis. We just laugh and he goes on about his day. We don't even notice that he's naked anymore. My Mom saw him in clothes the other day and was like "what's different about noah?" Did he shave his mustache, cut his hair...no, he has clothes on!
Photobucket
He wore a pull up and clothes most of Friday and went pee in his pull up twice. We don't have accidents when he's naked. So, I'm going to let the nudity continue until he gets potty training down.

But, I finally stumbled upon the greatest benefit of Noah being naked. Laundry. I did a few loads. Noah's is the first row, then Ben's and Emilys. Photobucket
Noah had a pair of pajamas, 1 shirt and 2 1/2 socks! That's it.

Maybe his nudity is him just doing his part in helping the environment...and his mother.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yea, clothes are such a bother! :)
Cute!