And Noah...well, Noah is pretending to be a chef. We took my yellow bag ice skating yesterday and filled it with water and gloves. Noah found it hanging on a chair and decided it makes a perfect chef apron.
Who would've thought the same bag that went with me to take care of my preemie baby every day would one day be in his dress up bin.
When I downloaded those pictures I found ones of Emily and Ben from yesterday before ice skating.
It became a big love fest.
I love these kids.
And that's about it. A whole lot of nothing. It's a good thing.
1 comment:
Yes, I suppose a whole lot of nothing is a good thing. ;) They're such cuties. Love the pictures. Here it seems to be one thing after another. Remember Sarah's lumps? She's been complaining about one on her forehead for a long time that is tender and hurts at times. So, adding to our list of January doctor appointments will be her appointment next Monday and I sure hope the doctor doesn't proceed as he did last year (with the lymph biopsy).
I'm just ready for January, 2012 to be over with already.
Hope you have a great remainder of the week.
Love, Linda
Post a Comment