I'm home with him everyday, and he's doing so many new things. This weekend we had a big event. Noah ate cereal. Well, he always eats cereal, but never with milk...at the table. It was quite an event.
He has some great motor skills. He only dropped one Fruit Loop on the floor. Is he flipping me off?
Noah and Ben are actually playing together. It's fun to watch. Today Ben was finishing his breakfast, Noah pulled on his shirt and said, "come on Ben". Off they went to dress up like Captain America. We were watching the movie.
David commented that it seems Noah is going to be as into Superheros as Ben. Which I'm sure David is thrilled about because he enjoys the movies and books himself.
Our boys aren't really into trucks or tractors or dinosaurs.
It's all about Superheros in this house.
2 comments:
Aw, it is so darn cute when they start eating cereal with milk :) B has been doing it for a while and I still can't get over how "grown up" he looks while eating now!
I love the world of make believe at your house - it's a world of difference from where we are in life here, and always refreshing to read about and see the cute photos. Your text is hilarious as well (is he flipping you off?) lol.
Here - it's return home and off with the car (that's Sarah). Every time I get a little better at that, but still always sort of scary to think of.
Hope you (and us) have a great new week. Jim has 3 days of hard travel and work up in the Chicago area, before he can work from home Thursday and Friday and I'm hoping his stomach ailments don't return with a vengance since there's going to be severe stress involved (one of his key employees acted up in an ultimatim on Friday and he has to deal with one less key figure in their staff, which just means more and more work).
He is awaiting the call from the hospital about the ultrasound procedure and hopefully that will happen this week with answers....
Love, Linda
Post a Comment