Yesterday, Emily said she wished her friend, Alanah, could spend the night. I thought why not? So, we called Alanah and made arrangements. This would be Emily's first sleepover. It was good her first one was at our house.
They played Wii games.
And chased each other through the house.
I let them stay up late and then they went to bed.
There was no craziness or problems in the middle of the night. Alanah was the perfect friend to have our first sleepover.
I see a lot more of these in our future.
2 comments:
Hooray for sleepovers!! :D A coincidence too that Sarah is at her friend Alana's (spelt different but probably pronounced the same) house tonight for a Sweet 16 Sleepover. Sarah was one of the first of her group to turn 16 and now they're all turning it one by one.
I will still be avidly reading your blog, commenting here and keeping in touch with you of course.
It's a 3-day weekend here (though I had a longer one than that with the bad roads and I stayed home). So, we're enjoying some time off.
Have a great night.
Love, Linda
My girl had a great time spending the night. Thanks so much for having her over! They are growing up and I guess we'll have to let them have sleepovers now that they have proved they can do it. In a few years, they'll be calling boys and sneaking out to tp houses. Let the good times roll! :-)
Dakri
Post a Comment