One day in June, we took a trip to Sedona. Sedona is a place a lot of people have on their bucket list. Me, I've been there lots. Pam used to live there, so I would visit. Then, Pam and I would spend a girls day every 6 weeks driving up there, shopping, hiking, getting our hair cut. It was fun. Sedona is always beautiful, and we did something I've never done this time. So, I got a whole new perspective.
We did the Sedona airport loop trail.
First you hike up a big hill for a great view.Doesn't this picture look like it could be from the 70's? I don't know if it's the lighting or the shorter shorts, but it so gives me a 70's vibe.
Then, the hike continues all the way around the airport. I had never even been to that area before and the view was amazing.
It was hot. Very hot. We had to stop several times to rest and hydrate.
Now, the thing to do is stay and watch the sunset. So, we had pizza in the parking lot and then watched the sunset.It totally reminded us of when we saw the sunset at Haleakala in Maui.
Unfortunately, there weren't any clouds. Clouds make a sunset amazing. But, it was still pretty and a fun getaway for the day.


















3 comments:
This looks so amazing!! It's what I think of when I think of "out west" - the colors of the rock formations, the views. Maybe someday we'll get out there!
Wow..gina u have Golden hair n
David has a golden face..cute.๐ค
Yes..Sedona can get pretty Hot
Very beautiful tho๐
Love all the Kiddos pics with their
Friends..Pizza in the Parking lot
Totally cool..Noah standing on that
Big Rock..n Ben sitting on those Rocks
Scared this Granny..Emily n the girls
Seem to get along so Good.๐my Love to
All..Mom❤
Another great post and pictures. I'm glad you were able to find a few inutes to get these posted. The scenery around Sedona is besutiful from all angles. Great to have these memories.
Love,
G.
Post a Comment