Well, I went from Ben's graduation to the first day of school. I guess it was a boring summer. We did take some trips and I have to post them sometime.
As for now, here's the first day of school in 2020 during a pandemic.We are doing online school until October.I'd rather my kids be in school, and so would they.But, the school district made this choice, so it is what it is.
Emily seems to be having a blast. Way too much fun for the first day of school. It's very structured and they have to sign on at certain times and whatever. Emily has a really tough year with lots of honors classes, so I'm hoping she can get ahead with doing some schooling at home and not having to fit in time for color guard. She got all set up in my bedroom, so she has lots of space.
Ben's first day of high school didn't go how I hoped it would. But, again, it is what it is. He'll do great though and adjust. He has to take PE, and basically, they'll have to turn the camera around and do the exercises. We'll see how that goes. Oh well, he's lucking out right now because it's 100 degrees out.



2 comments:
I wrote comments twice and both times they did not post.
G.
Hi..Finally there are 3 Adorable Kiddos..
They look so Happy n Smiley ☺💖🤗
All 3 are so intelligent..😂
They will be Just fine with top
Grades..😃👍 my Love n Hugs
UR GRANNY Nice to see ur Blog
Again Gina..🌈❤
Post a Comment