Sunday, March 10, 2019

Maui, Day 3

I woke up today and looked up at the beautiful skylights. It was a lovely sight.

Then, I looked over and saw the sweet boy sleeping next to me. He's an even more beautiful sight.

We got out to the water. It was not as rough as last night, but there are some big rocks at our beach. So, we had to be careful and avoid them.



We just enjoyed floating around and playing in the water. The kids love that there is a pool and hot tub right here too. So, if they get a little cold, they go warm up.
 It actually started raining a little, so we came up to the condo for some lunch. This is the view of the mountains on our 9th floor. It's so pretty.
 We decided to head up to Nakalele Blowhole. It's about 15 minutes from our condo. The drive was just gorgeous.
This was the sign on the way down. It had just totally rained and it's was crazy wind. Like, I worried Noah might blow away.
We didn't walk all the way down to the blowhole. It was really rocky and wet. But, you can see the water shooting up in the air. It sometimes goes as high as 70 feet!

The boys were hiding in the rocks to try to get a break from the wind.
We stopped at sights all along the way home. The scenery was just gorgeous.
These two boys. This kind of sums them up perfectly.


My girl doesn't like to pose for my pictures. This is payback for every time I rolled my eyes at my own Mom. Sorry Mommy.
Dak and Josh at the beach.
David breaking open a coconut. Or trying too... He didn't get in it, but another guy did and cut us some pieces with his knife. It was pretty bland and not so good.
The roots on these trees are awesome.
This stop along the way was just breath taking. I told David to throw my ashes there when I die.


We got back to our condo and headed down to the restaurant at our condo. They have happy hour, so it was a cheap yummy dinner with a great view of the water.



After dinner, the kids played games and we enjoyed a little downtime.

 
We have an early morning tomorrow and are headed out on a snorkel trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess this was your snorkeling day. Hope that turns out to be fun. Your pictures are great, although your Maui doesn't look beachside like the Maui I remember but the whole island is gorgeous. So glad you are having so.much fun and by the way Noah is so handsome. All your kids are Beautiful and handsome. Let the fun roll on!
Love,
G

Linda said...

Looks beautiful!!! Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Noah looks so peaceful n Adorable, finally getting some sleep n not coughing...when I was young, we used to
Eat the same kind of coconut like
David is opening..my Mom bought them at the store alot..they are yummy..oh Gina
I Love you, no matter how many faces
U make to my camera.. :) ok Now Ryan
Looks like his Mom..oh yes that warning sign is scary..:( love n Hugs Mom

Anonymous said...

Lol, I meant now Josh looks like
His mom Dakri.. :) he's a combo of
Dad n Mom..