Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas Time

I'm so far behind on this blog. For whatever reason, I just seem to be getting more busy. Not sure how that is happening.  Anyway, let me rewind to before Christmas.

We hadn't had a lot of time to watch all the holiday movies we like, so we took a whole day to do nothing but watch movies. We set up air mattresses and a game table and we spent the whole day watching movies and playing games. I have a feeling we will be doing this every year.


Grammie's shoulder was hurting, so Emily blew dry her hair. 

We went to  my Dad and Suzy's for our family Christmas party. My Dad with make up on  makes me laugh.

Suzy did a ton of work and made the day so nice for all of us.

Granny arrived and got a group hug.

Look at all this delicious food!

Me and my beautiful Mom.

These are all my Mom's. Love these wonderful women.


This is Tiffany and her boyfriend, Triv. He's such a great guy. We all really like him.

The kids were excited to open gifts.

We played some games and had a great visit with family

3 comments:

Linda said...

Glad for your update! :)
Looks like a wonderful family time. You know, I never did end up watching a single Christmas movie this season, but I like that idea for next year.

Love, Linda

Anonymous said...

So glad I got to participate in Your Dad and Suzy's annual event. I love that everyone is so welcoming of my being there.Suzy did a great job with the food and the gift game was a good one as well. So much fun seeing everyone and I enjoyed meeting Nicki's husband who I had not met before and it was great seeing and talking to your cousin from Flagstaff again.I had not seen him for a few years.
Happy New Year to all.
Love,
G

Anonymous said...

Oh what a Fun time we had at pete n Suzys..
Suzy went all out, with all the Food..
I really like the pic oF your 3 Mom's Gina..
N my pic with my 3 grandkids..love it..
Funny seeing ur dad in Makeup..lol
Oh n our Bunny pic..Gina n Mama..too Cute..
Was so nice seeing n chatting with the Family..Tiffany N Triv..Great pic..so Cute
Together..Lots of Memories..love Mommy