When we first brought Prim home. She hated Rio and hated Rocko even more. She hissed at both of them. Her and Rio became friendly in a few weeks. It took her a few months to start to like Rocko.
We were all surprised to see Prim cuddle up to Rocko while he was sleeping.
Then, Rocko woke up and he looked confused, like what is this fluff ball doing in my bed?
They are sweet. They cuddle almost every night now.
Then, we hosted a New Years Eve party. It was totally last minute. Emily begged us, so we just had our 2 family friends over. Rio was happy about it.
We always work on a puzzle. This one was a beast. I was still working on it the next day.
The guys watched a movie.
The kids played games.
And we made it to midnight!
It was a fun night and I'm glad we got to spend it with good friends.




4 comments:
House parties are so fun for New Years! We used to do those year after year, but now we don't really have friends to come and so we've head out the past couple of years.
Love, Linda
Hi, looks like Ryan fell asleep during
The movie...Great friends, Party,
Games, n Food!!! Lots of laughs I'm
Sure..:) the kids all look Cute n Happy!!
Fun get together on News Years Eve..
I love it, Rocko n Prim..best buddies..
N there is Rio,.checking out any thing
That's New in the house..:) love Mom
Yay! I'm so glad you finally caught up! Holidays looked like lots of fun! Kids looked great in their pjs! Stay warm! Love you!
Love,
Pam
Can't believe you finally posted all the Christmas pictures and I missed it by a couple days.Guess you finally had a moment to take a breath. Rocko and Prim seem to have developed a relationship for sure. Guess the snow and the cold probably helped . :)
I hope this year goes smoothly for all .
Love,
G
Post a Comment