Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas Morning


Since we started doing the party at my Dad and Suzy's a few days before Christmas, it puts us home on Christmas Eve and Christmas Dad. We've come to really enjoy it. It's nice not to be out in the hustle and bustle and rush of everything.

We went to church service on Christmas Eve. It was nice. Then, Christmas morning. The kids were all super excited. They let me sleep until 8:00 though, which was nice.

This Christmas was hard. My kids didn't want a bunch of things. They enjoy all the candy though in their stockings.


Rio enjoyed his little mice in his stockings. 


Then the present opening began.

Noah got a bike.

And hat and blanket. 

Emily wanted this make up set from some youtube guy.

The toys were minimal. But, they did like this Battle Bots toy.

Their one big gift was a new ping pong table. But, there was a problem with the delivery and it was late. We got it a few days after Christmas. It's been fun already, even the cat thinks so.

It was a great Christmas!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Christmas fun! :) Love seeing the photos.

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! Something new in the living Room..
A Ping Pong Table..I see Rio is investigating
..lol. I'm terrible at ping Pong, and
Tennis..ugg. But I can throw n catch a Football, n Baseball..I can also Bat the Ball
..when I come to ur house I will play ping pong with the kids..n I will Lose.. :(
Another Fun Christmas for the Kids..Nice Grammy Gwynne was there!! I love Emilys
Hair in the Candy pic..She's Tinker Bell
Just like her Mom...:) :) Love n Hugs Granny