He didn't want to dress up in a shirt and tie which kind of surprised me. Noah's always my kid that is concerned with his appearance. He looked cute though.
Speaking of appearance... we are walking to the bus stop the other morning and I say what's in your hair? It looked like a jelly fish. It's huge glop of gel. I told him it's best to rub it in your hands and then rub it on your hair. We were laughing and I was massaging gel into his hair while we were walking in 20 degree weather. This kid. He makes me laugh.
And I got this pic of him and his best friend, Collin, in the back. They are in different classes this year, but still play together at recess.
And if you want 6 minutes of cuteness, here's the video. I thought it appropriate they sung Mele Kalikimaka since we are going to Hawaii in a few months.
It was a fun night and then we went to see the Christmas lights!

1 comment:
You're going to Hawaii?? Wow..Cool..
I'm still laughing at Noahs Jellyfish
Goo..in his Hair..too Funny..Lol
I'm Thinking Gwynne is at ur House
N she got to see All the Kids Music
Feativals..:) Noah n Colin so Handsome
I did Enjoy the songs..loved the
Hawaiian Song..Makes u want to do the
Hula..ok see you all Sunday at Ur
Dad n G-Ma Suzy's ..Merry Christmas
To All...Love n Hugs Mommy
Post a Comment