It was pretty nice not to cook the big feast for everyone. Mike smoked a turkey and Nikki prepared all the fixin's. It was delish!
We hung out in the backyard. Of course in Phoenix, it was warm enough for shorts!
Here's sweet Aunt Nikki with my three kids.
My Dad and Nikki's son, Brett.
My lovely niece and her boyfriend.
On the left is Amanda, Nikki's daughter. Then, Mike's Mom and sister came too. They were so sweet. It was great to meet them.
My Mom took this photo of the five of us.
I took two pictures the whole time. Bad of me, but I didn't have my phone out.
Unlike these three on the sofa. My dad and Emily were texting each other. HA! :)
And here's the whole crazy bunch. My lovely mom is there on the left, and all the rest of us. Talk about one big blended family. The crazy part is we all get along and love each other. We genuinely do! And that is a lot to be thankful for.

3 comments:
Well that was a fast turn around. I was just about to show Enrique the pics from Sedona and I saw that the feasting had been added. Even though I had seen most of the pics on F/B when Suzy posted them , there were a few I missed like the one of the three of them on the couch with their phones I guess the texting stuff has no generation boundaries! LOL!
Yes, you are lucky that you have both an amazing mom and stepmom and that your family is so connected. So glad that Tiffany and her beau are keeping in contact with everyone as well.
Love,
G
I must say, Thanksgiving Day was Very Fun
N what Nice Company to be around..:)
Mike n Nikki, went Above N Beyond, in the Cooking Department..I was Stuffed, as we all were..Thanks Nikki n Mike..Everything was Delicious. .YUM..It was So Nice Seeing Everybody Everybody!! Em, Ben n Noah are Growing up so Fast..they always look Adorable..I Enjoyed Mikes Mom Shirley, She's a Hoot..lol She's very Funny, Makes me Laugh
N Mikes Sister Laura, both so Sweet n Easy
To Talk to.. the Weather was Perfect..we all just had a GREAT DAY..THX FOR PICKING ME UP
PETE n SUZY :) ALSO REALLY GOOD PICS OF EVERYONE...THX..GINA....GOBBLE GOBBLE
WONDERFUL TURKEY DAY..MY LOVE N HUGS MAMA
Looks like a wonderful day spent with wonderful people. :)
Love, Linda
Post a Comment