He took some fruit roll ups to school to hand out to his class. And when he got home, I made him rice krispy treats. For dinner, he wanted Texas Roadhouse. He loves their steak bites.
He absolutely refused to let me tell the waitress it was his birthday. He didn't want to be embarrassed with the birthday song and saddle. So, instead, he sat on it on the way out.
Then, he opened presents and cards from sweet friends and grand parents.
He got to this one and smelled it and said, I can tell it's from Granny. She sprays hers with perfume. :)
Noah isn't a cake person, so I made him chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
He had to go to school on his birthday, but I think the rest of his day was pretty good. I don't know what he wished for, but it better not be another kitten!
3 comments:
Yes, no more cats - LOL :D
Happy Birthday to Noah! 9 already! Everyone is growing up super fast it seems.
Looks like a perfect Birthday ♥
Love, Linda
Noah looks so adorably CUTE.. :)
OOH..BOY did I LAUGH OUT LOUD..:):)
WHEN I read and saw the pic of Noah
SmellING his Birthday Card..saying
This card is from Granny, she always
Sprays her cards with perfume..yeppers
I always do that..I sure got a chuckel
Noah..Happy 9th Birthday, to our Angel
Baby Noah..I Love you with all my Heart..
Hugs ur Granny..ur cousin Rocco never
Ate any of his birthday cake..either
Gina you're such a good Mommy..pancakes
Rice Kispie squares, n chocolate chip
Cookies..you are so Cool..I know Noah, Emily
N Ben..
Appreciates all you n David do for them!!! :) also when I scrolled down on this
Blog, I made it bigger..ur Pic on the right
Got blocked.at the table
..I thought Emily was gina??
I moved the pic n there u were on the
Right side..Em looked like u in that pic.
Nice dinner for u all.
Love Mom
Post a Comment