It sounds dreamy.
So, she says their is a Phillip Phillips and Gavin DeGraw concert on a Thursday night and that we should go. This was two months ago. We figured we'd find a way to make it work with the kids and it being a school night. So, we got the tickets and booked a campsite.
We didn't think we were going to be able to swing it. Too many things were coming up making it difficult, but Dakri's Mom came up for the night and everything worked out and we went.
Dakri and Ryan set up a tent for the night. They don't do tent camping. David and I put an air mattress in the back of the van. It worked out perfectly for one night.
We were cracking up at David's pants. The legs zip off, so the pants become shorts. He got this pair a few years ago, and he pretty much always wears them as shorts. So, when I wash them, I just wash the shorts. So, I brought the legs because I knew it would be colder and mosquitos might be out. When, he put them on, we all laughed. It's like two toned. Not to self, wash the bottom part for the next 20 loads of laundry.
Here we are at the event. The music isn't 100% what we are into, but at this venue, anything is great.
The moon coming up over the stage.
The next morning, we headed to this cute diner for breakfast. Coffee never tasted so good
Then, we did a 3 mile hike on Fatman's Loop.
Then, we headed back home. It was such a nice night away. I'm so glad we were able to go.
3 comments:
Gina,this sounded like it was such a nice treat. I would have even liked the musicians. I love the pic of you and Dakri where you actually look taller than her. Lol! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
G.
How fun! :) It's always great to have some time away with friends.
Love, Linda
What a nice overnight get-A-WAY.. :)
2 American Idol, Winners..cool
I liked. Davids 2 toned pants..
Dakri is a GO GETTER..Nice her Mom
Came up to be with Kids.. :)
Great pics GG..Great Coffee..too..
Love u all..Mama
Post a Comment