Noah got Honor Roll. He had all A's and one B. I'm super proud of him.
Emily's school doesn't do a graduation ceremony. But, they did have an assembly for them. Can you find Emily? She's in the third row from the bottom almost right in the middle.
They all got called up to get there graduation certificate and I'm lucky she has a G last night as I bolted as soon as she was called.
I made it to Ben's assembly 10 minutes late, but I didn't miss much. His class had just gotten back from camp. That's why some of them have bandanas on. Ben got all A's. In his entire elementary career, he only got two B's. And he had a blast at camp. Experience a 10. Showers and cleanliness of the cabins a 6 and food a 6. He'll be happy to not have another sloppy joe for the rest of his life.
He also got in the million word club for reading over a million words. He got into Stephen King this year, so that helped. I think his total was like 1.5 million words for sixth grade.
And he got Student of the Quarter from his math teacher. She had some great things to say about him.
And just like that, the year is over. Emily is now a freshmen in high school and Ben is leaving his elementary school days behind him. I snapped this quick picture as him and Noah were walking in to school the last day. They won't go to the same school again until Ben is a Senior in high school and Noah is a freshmen.
Then, I got sad and cried all the way home. But, we leave for camping in a few hours and then home for a day and then, to the beach. So, we have many memories to be make.
4 comments:
Well I wanted to find my Grandaughter
Emily, before I scrolled down
It took me a minute..2 other girls
Resembled her, but I found her
Blk. N red shirt..yeah!! Ok I'm
So pround of Emily Ben n Noah..
Well Gina I started to cry too
.all 3 of them are AMAZING, SMART
KIDS..I LOVE THEM DEARLY :)
SEE U SOON..XOXO MAMA
Wow! you must be so very proud of all 3 off MY grandkids. LOL! I know all the hard work and encouragement has gone into it on your part and certainly not on mine. But I am very proud of them as well. You must have been a little overwhelmed with all the feelings of pride and kind words you heard about your children on that day. To think you will have a child in High School next year is almost unbelievable.... and another in Junior high and only one left in elementary is in itself enough to give you a lump in your throat. Congrats to you and David on the fine job you're doing raising three such amazing kids and Congrats to them for working so hard to make you proud parents.♥ ♥ ♥
Love,
G.
Awesome work, Galeana kiddos! Love, Auntie Pam
So proud of them all and you and David too. ♥
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment