We headed out for lunch just the two of us to catch up.
She still thinks she's 20 and tried the Pogo stick. It's harder than it looks.
We went for a walk that night. It was cold.
She always brings the kids gifts and spoils them.
And she made us snicker doodle cookies. I think there were 24, and they were gone the next morning. These boys eat like teenagers.
Here they are with the pajamas she got them.
We played games and had fun, and it was a wonderful visit.



3 comments:
I love Pam and I don't even know her, lol. But seriously, every time I see a post about your Pam, I think about my sister Barb and her best friend, Pam, who like yours, has been her friend for ages and she too spoils the kids and does all sorts of fun things. She's a brunette too, like your Pam. Many similarities. Anyway, glad you had that fun time together :)
Love, Linda
Such a really good pic of Pam n the Kids..
Auntie Pam n Gina..2 peas in the pod..you 2 have always been there for each other.. :)
What a longtime friend..like 30 years..
That is Awesome...what a sweetheart
You are to Emily, Ben n Noah
They always get excited when
Auntie Pam comes to visit.. :)
You're looking good on the Pogo Stick
Pamela..you go girl...bouncie bounce lol
Always love my visits! Love you guys!��❤️��
Love,
Pam
Post a Comment