Monday, January 8, 2018

New Year's!

I don't even know where the time has gone, but I have to get 2018 caught up. I don't like being behind. We spent New Year's at a pajama party at Dakri and Ryan's house.  It was fun.

 
We are so wild. We worked on a puzzle. But, we did finish it by the end of the night, but it was missing 1 piece!  URGH!
 
Noah and cutie Savannah! 

Emily and her friends. 

Then, at 10:00 (New Yorks new year), we all celebrated because we weren't sure we'd make it to our midnight. I got a selfie with everyone. 
  
But, we did make it to midnight!  I was so shocked.  :)  It was a fun night with great friends.  Just the right way to bring in a new year. 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like a perfect way to spend NYE! We used to do that year after year (host a party with friends/neighbors at our house), and this was the first year ever that we went out to a bar on NYE but as you know, it was at our Crane Alley, which is like the television program CHEERS to us. ;)

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really FUN New years Party...wow gina lots of great selfies...
Awesome pics of all of you..Noah n Savannah
Look so cute...a pajama party ..now that's the best...:) emily, Ben n all the kids are so
Adorable..Healthy, Safe n Happy New Year 2018...yipeee.. love u all mom/granny