It was an all day affair. We got 4 bags to donate and 2 garbage bags full of trash. I should've taken a before. But, here's the during.
We got her a new desk too. Now, she needs things to fill up her bookcase. Here's the after. Waaaaa...it looks like a grown up room.
Yesterday was the last day of break. So, we went swimming. The pool is heated to a cozy 80ish degrees. And it was like 65 outside, so it was nice. I just went in the hot tub though.
Then, this morning was just brutal. Brutal. 6:15 came way too early, and I was not happy. But, I had a gorgeous sunrise to kind of encourage me. Oh, alright...things aren't that bad!
I'm on a major cleaning spree and so many to do things around here. I'm going to start plugging away and getting things done little by little. Here's to a more organized and less cluttered 2018!

2 comments:
I would LOVE to be more organized and definitely less cluttered. I told Jim when we were packing away the Christmas things in our loaded garage and shed that my wish for renting a dumpster still prevails. I would love to just throw everything in there, not thinking about it. But.... I know I can't do that. We will need to sort through things when spring comes and donate a bunch of stuff, or have a garage sale (or vice versa). Much of the stuff we have though are items I'm saving for Sarah, or computer things that Jim saves. It's unbelievable how much we've accumulated in our 17 years together or our 53 and 61 years of life!!!
Emily's room looks nice and yes, growing up, but there's a lot of fun in that. ♥ Swimming seems remarkable to me right about now, but I would expect that from Arizona. I've just been happy the past 2 days to finally have broken out of the deep freeze and at least the temp was 30 this morning.
Love, Linda
Emily, I have seen all 3 of those decor in ur bedroom..Disney Princes, hello kitty, n owls...n say. WHAT??? UR Mom says now it's Boys?? I am assuming. The boys in the bands etc..like one direction, Justin bieber, etc..whoa. How about Elivis,, everyone loves Elvis... :) Grammie Gwynne n I do..well Emily ur room looks awesome..n I can't wait to see it..my love n hugs granny...
Post a Comment