Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Ben's TV Debut

Ben went with the the kids from his honors class down to Mesa yesterday to be part of an aerospace challenge.  They worked on the project in their honors class and had to present it to judges.  They didn't win, but Ben got on TV.  That's really all that matters.  :)  Ben said, "I'll probably get on TV and they'll blur out my face."  HA!  Luckily, you can see his handsome face.


And here is the full video in case your wondering what the whole thing was about.




And his teacher took these pics of the kids.

I don't know what Ben's telling these guys in this photo, but they seem to be getting a kick out of him.




5 comments:

Linda said...

That's awesome - Ben looks like so much fun! :)

Love, Linda

Piper said...

Sounds like my kids--the being on tv part would be the thing that mattered LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh Ben, what an Honor!!! I'm so very PROUD
OF YOU...YOU ARE So SMART.. :) N BOY do u
Stand out in ur bright Green Shirt..u look so Handsome..I love you ur Granny Hugs
Xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ben, I went back to read ur mom's blog
About ur aerospace project..well
This time I saw ur TV Video..omg u
Look so Cute waving n jumping up n down
Great job , Ben..!! U were on TV..
I LOVE YOU GRANNY :) UR SO SMART TOO

Anonymous said...

I am so surprised that Ben was so animated for the TV news. I guess he was really excited first of all to be there and secondly to see all the cameras. I was thinking their school must have won as the reporting seemed to be mainly on them. Of course like Granny, Grampie and I were both so proud of Ben being our eldest grandson and all.
Love
G