We had our friends over for carnitas last weekend. Emily and her group of 3 girlfriends have been referred to as the Big 4. So, it's the Big 4 families.
David made amazing carnitas and we enjoyed hanging with our friends.
But, the cutest part is Noah and these two girls. Savannah is the little one and Clara is the older. Noah is smack dab between the two in age and they are all great friends.
I'm convinced one will be my daughter in law one day. At least, I hope so! They are both beyond adorable.
Noah and Savannah even made little people out of a popped ball. How cute is that?
I save all these pictures for the wedding video one day. :)
2 comments:
So cute. You never can tell how things turn out. Though I remember all of the kids who came and went from Sarah's life over the years, including some friends of my own. Life changes, we change, you just never know. :)
Love, Linda
Noah n the girls look do cute n Adorable..
Love all their smiles n being so shy n coy..
Looks like a nice dinner party..what are carnita..?? I'm sure it's delish..love u all mom
Post a Comment