Finally. A complete stranger asked me that question today.
It is a loaded question and one you never want to ask unless you are almost 100% certain.
Up until this point, I feel like people just wonder if I am pregnant or maybe I just have a big stomach. I'm hoping they will now be able to tell that I am indeed pregnant. After all, I am 26 weeks along.
I'm coming into the homestretch.
4 comments:
Hmmm! You and I could be twins :) But then I guess with my grey hair there would not be too much confusion as to the cause of my tummy. You are doing so well with this pregnancy, let's hope the home stretch passes quickly for you and without any question in people's minds as to what that is under your shirt. Voila it's a handsome baby boy!
Love,
G.
Yep, a loaded question for sure ~ unfortunately I've always had a rounded stomach, as does Sarah as skinny as she is. :-S Hope you have a great home stretch, it's difficult being in that stage during the hot summer months. Take care. :-)
You look GREAT! At 26 weeks there was NO doubt I was preggo-- especially with #2. Love reading your blog . . .
Amanda
(Saw Amy a couple of days ago for Zach's ear infection. I hate only seeing her in the office, but we are planning on getting together soon.)
I love it! Thanks for posting your beautiful belly!
Post a Comment