Not to upset anyone but actually that was exactly what Alisa and her little brother were like. Now to make things better, look at what a wonderful man, husband and father the little brother turned out to be. :) Love, G.
Great Video loved it..different is what make the world go round and oh yes that is exactly what David and Alisa were like as kids, I remember it well. History does repeat itself...Auntie Barb
3 comments:
Not to upset anyone but actually that was exactly what Alisa and her little brother were like. Now to make things better, look at what a wonderful man, husband and father the little brother turned out to be. :)
Love,
G.
And isn't that what makes life interesting? :-) I love the video.
Great Video loved it..different is what make the world go round and oh yes that is exactly what David and Alisa were like as kids, I remember it well. History does repeat itself...Auntie Barb
Post a Comment