Today was the first day of school
Ben couldn't believe summer went by so quickly.
He's in the 8th grade.
He had to wear that hideous orange Student Council shirt so kids who needed help
could quickly identify that he could help.
could quickly identify that he could help.
Emily is in 10th grade.
She wasn't thrilled about school starting.
But, she has bangs now and that's like a super cool.
She wasn't thrilled about school starting.
But, she has bangs now and that's like a super cool.
Ben is officially way taller than Emily now.
Noah wasn't in the above picture because his school starts later, so he wasn't ready.
He started 5th grade.
He was super excited.
His math teacher is his favorite.
She's young and blonde, that might be why.
His math teacher is his favorite.
She's young and blonde, that might be why.
They all had a great first day, and I think this will be a wonderful year for all of them.




3 comments:
Hi..School starts so early Now..only like 2 months off for the Kids..in the
Olden days :) we got 3 months off
For Summer Vacation..well, I Must Say
Gina n David, Emily looks Beautiful..
Love her Bangs..Ben n Noah are very Handsome.. they are 3 very Sweet kids
With Big Hearts..n Very Smart, they
Will do very well in School..Love,Mom/Granny
I like the 3 full months off approach as well. Still summer until mid-September and definitely still summer weather. But I know, many schools are doing it differently now. I'm glad to be officially far away from all of these schedules - did my time and now am enjoying the no-schedule route. ;) I love Emily with bangs - looks so pretty. They all look great and yes, Noah definitely looks the most excited, lol. I know they'll have a great school year! They're awesome kids with awesome parents!! xo
Love, Linda
Love these three grandkids of mine. I know they will all have a great year.Lots of hard work and lots of fun too.
Love
G.
Post a Comment